Stacey Cohen Interiors is committed to providing the best interior design services available, from concept to completion. They achieve this by remaining receptive to creative evolution and by catering to individual clients’ needs. The results: personalized interior spaces that are aesthetically enjoyable, functional, and wholly emotive.
SCi’s belief is that design concepts are more effective with the careful consideration of materials, and both should combine harmoniously to satisfy the desires of the intended users. Done correctly the union of these elements is seamless, creating interiors that evoke a natural, distinct sense of place.
- She was given a very short time to pull everything permanent together, from tiles to countertops and faucets to hardware; and it came out beautifully. Stacey created a home with a modern, luxury feel and was designed almost entirely with sustainable or recycled products. – Richard Stern, Trader, Chicago
- My company was growing at rapid pace and we had to build out another floor in a timely manner. We hired Stacey Cohen, who could not have done a better job. – Jeff Ellman, Co-Founder Homescout / Humatal, Chicago
- Stacey came in like our design fairy godmother. The moment she entered the house (which was gutted to the studs), she immediately understood the statement we were trying to make. She understood the juxtaposition of contemporary colors and furniture while staying true to the time period of the house. – Dr. Stephanie Braun, Chicago
- Her design eye is keen to details and creativity, and with limited resources and tough conditions. I was impressed with Stacey’s contributions to the show. – Kevin Harris, Executive Producer, Mark Burnett Productions, HGTV Design Star
- She took our dated, two story colonial and turned it into the modern, warm family home of our dreams. Stacey worked closely with us to implement the form, function and design aesthetics we wanted. – Amy & Arron Galvin, Highland Park, IL
- Her designs are clean, comfortable, and sophisticated. Her energetic personality is an asset to any project. – Amy Manning, Proprietor / Artist / Designer, Second Chance Art & Accessories
- Honest, insightful, creative. Working with Stacey on a business and personal level is efficient, productive and enjoyable all at once. – George Ajazi, Sr. Director, Natural Search, iCrossing
- Stacey is a great listener, which allows her to then draw from her experience to achieve the goals of her customers. In addition, she brings a lot of energy which simply makes it a fun process! – Dave Bradford, VP of Sales, Bradford Systems Corporation